[R] Simulating the p-value of a test statistic

markleeds at verizon.net markleeds at verizon.net
Sun May 25 03:48:49 CEST 2008

  hi: you simulate the distribution of the test statistic by simulating
the hypothesis test over and over and calculating the test statistic
each time.
the details of how you simulate the hypothesis test depends on the
particular problem you are dealing with but you didn't describe that.
if you describe it in more detail, maybe someone can give a more
detailed response.