[R] automation of R? running an R script at a certain time each night?

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 18:25:54 CEST 2008

Hi:
Edward, were you able to automate the process? if so,
do you mind giving me a hint on how you did it? I am
facing the same problem. I created a batch file which
it runs fine using the task scheduler but only opens
Tinn-R and R but it doesn't execute my script.
My task scheduler executes everyday at 8:00 am
This is my batch file:
@echo off
Start "" "C:\Program Files\R\R-2.7.0\bin\Rgui.exe"
 start "" "C:\Documents and
settings\Desktop\Software\MyScript.r"

What am I missing?