[R] Alternatives to rJava and JRI

Roy Mendelssohn Roy.Mendelssohn at noaa.gov
Thu May 22 22:07:06 CEST 2008

I do not know if this is "better" as we are just starting to look
into it (and "better" is in the eye of the beholder) but look at:

http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e3/help/07/11/4253.html

in the archives.  The link to the software is http://www.ebi.ac.uk/
microarray-srv/frontendapp/

HTH,

-Roy M.

On May 22, 2008, at 12:50 PM, Munir, Danish wrote:

> Has anyone come across any alternatives to rJava and JRI? Are they any
> good? Better perhaps?
>
> Please give your reasons.
>
> Thanks,
> Danish
> - - - - - - - - - -
>
> This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use
> of the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the
> intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
> review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
> strictly prohibited.  This communication is for information
> purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as
> a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
> official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
> statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be
> guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not
> represent that this information is complete or accurate and it
> should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to
> change without notice.
>
> --------
> IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
> Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained
> within this communication (including any attachments) is not
> intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose
> of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties or (ii) promoting,
> marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or
> matter addressed herein.

> guide.html

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst