[R] Nonlinear regression

Bill.Venables at csiro.au Bill.Venables at csiro.au
Wed May 21 01:35:15 CEST 2008

?nls

(I always knew SAS *is* a DUD, but never that it has a DUD too...)

Bill Venables
CSIRO Laboratories
PO Box 120, Cleveland, 4163
AUSTRALIA
Office Phone (email preferred): +61 7 3826 7251
Fax (if absolutely necessary):  +61 7 3826 7304
Mobile:                         +61 4 8819 4402
Home Phone:                     +61 7 3286 7700
mailto:Bill.Venables at csiro.au
http://www.cmis.csiro.au/bill.venables/