[R] Draw Polygon with a Circular Side

ermimi ermimi_ at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 23:49:05 CEST 2008

Hello Friends!!!

I would want draw a circular histogram, and I would like draw a polygon with
a circular side. This is easy if I use the functions polygon and arc, but I
want that the polygon with a circular side have background colour. The
polygon created with function polygon can have background colour, but the
surface created with function arc can´t have background colour.
How I could create a polygon with a circular side that have background
colour??
Thank you very much,
A greetings Luismi