[R] win.graph() with more than one Lattice plot

Paulo Cardoso pecardoso at netcabo.pt
Fri May 16 01:36:14 CEST 2008

Thanks Duncan,
I achieve this:

grid.newpage()
for(h in 1:9)
{
  pushViewport(viewport(layout=grid.layout(3,3)))
  pushViewport(viewport(layout.pos.row=lin[h],layout.pos.col=colu[h]))

print(xyplot(tmx[,h]~frequ|as.factor(as.numeric(spf)),groups=as.factor(blm),
data=tmx,type="l",
  xlab="frequency (N)",ylab="Area held
(ha)",main=paste(target$name[h],":",target$target[h]),
  strip = strip.custom(bg="grey",strip.names = F, strip.levels = TRUE,
style=4),par.strip.text = list(cex = 0.5),gp=gpar(cex=0.5)),
  newpage=F)
  popViewport(1)
}

How can one effectively control cex parameters for all labels? I'm not being
able to change main labels for example and tick mark labels.

Another question

Is it possible to add values to each node (point) into the curves?

Regards,

Paulo