[R] Converting qqplot2 qplot() to grammar?

B. Bogart bbogart at sfu.ca
Tue May 13 20:19:37 CEST 2008

Thanks Hadley,

I did not even consider needing the aes() function.

It does seem to be behaving properly now.

> Could you provide a fuller description of what you're trying to do?

Now that this part is working there are two more aspects of the plot I
would like to remove: (in order of importance)

* The row/column facetting labels.

* the whitespace that surrounds the plot. I'd like the ggsave output to
resemble the "cropped.png" file rather than the "ggplot.png" file
(attached).

* the gaps between the subplots (or the ability to change the colour of
the subplot border?, looks to be grey50.)

> Just in R at the moment - see ?opts.

Hmm, I just get the generic R help for ggplot that says go to the
website for complete documentation.

That's using R 2.6.2 (2008-02-08).

Thanks for your help,
B. Bogart