[R] lme nesting/interaction advice

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Mon May 12 11:42:20 CEST 2008

On 11 May 2008, at 23:34, Rolf Turner wrote:

> 	It doesn't seem to me to be a complaint as such.  It is a
> 	request for insight.  I too would like some insight as to
> 	what on earth is going on.  And why do you say Federico
> 	shows no evidence of having searched the archives?  One can
> 	search till one is blue in the face and come away no wiser
> 	on this issue.
>
> 		cheers,
>
> 			Rolf Turner

Cheers for the support Rolf. I have searched the archives, and have
the Pinheiro and Bates book in front of my nose (plus MASS4 and many
others).

The bottom line here is, I'm pretty cool with RTFM and all that, my
problem is that I do not have a clear FM to read about my issue, and
hence I have to pester (because that how people seem to feel) the
list. I apologise for asking an inconvenient question.

Fede

--
Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health

Tel +44 (0)20 75941602   Fax +44 (0)20 75943193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com