[R] Installing A2R in Windows

Romain Francois rfrancois at mango-solutions.com
Wed May 7 11:31:00 CEST 2008

Hello Kate,

Sorry I've only seen that thread. I've not been using A2R for some time,
and never really found the time to release it properly, in CRAN for
example. I'll try to allocate some time to that.

If you have the sufficient tools installed
(http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools/), installing the package on
windows is very similar to installing it on linux.

Cheers,

Romain