[R] S4 : the list of all the object

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 31 09:17:48 CEST 2008

    CG> Hi the list, Is it possible to get the list of all the
    CG> S4 user define classes?

do you mean those in .GlobalEnv?
If you have written a package using S4 classes, these are also
"user defined" ..

    CG> S4 user define classes? I would like to set up a
    CG> "package.skeleton.S4" but for that, I need the list of
    CG> the classes...

But (I thought you knew  ??) package.skeleton does work in
R-devel and R-alpha,
so we'd rather be very glad if you used R-alpha and told use
about deficiencies you'll find in package.skeleton() there..
{I'm sure there still are some, so we'd be very interested in
 well-tested patches against
 https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/library/utils/R/package.skeleton.R
}

Bonnes salutations,