[R] sample size in bootstrap(boot)

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Mar 26 16:26:22 CET 2008

I don't believe so.  Isn't one of the differences between the bootstrap and other kinds of resampling that the bootstrap samples with replacement a sample of the same size as the original data?  You could use the function sample() to select your subsets and compute your statistics of interest.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Research and Data Analysis