[R] (no subject)

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 00:51:57 CET 2008

As you have not given us a reproducible example (namely we don't
really know what "test" is), there are likely better ways to do this
than what I am about to suggest, and you can find examples in the
relevant plot functions likely, but I think what you want can be
achieved using ifelse:

  plot(test, col = ifelse(test[,1]<8 , "steelblue2" ,"wheat2") )

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College