[R] Special Notification.

PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION lottoprizeaward at euromillion.es
Fri Mar 21 18:43:44 CET 2008

   Special Notification.

   Dear Internet User, We are happy to inform you that your email address have
   emerged winner of
   (EUR 750,000) in Europe Lottery Award.

   The online cyber draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 500,000
   email addresses of
   individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random
   online selection from
   the web. No tickets were sold.

   Your email address is attached t o Ref No: ESM/WIN/008/05/10/MA & Batch
   No:EULO/2907/444/ 908/06;
   Serial No: 45407; and PROMOTION DATE: 19th March. 2008.

   Bear  in  mind  that  prizes will strictly be remitted to winners that
   officially file in for their claim
   within the given time frame.

   To begin your claim, you are to forward this message to our accredited claim
   agent including your fulnames
   and telephone numbers.

   AXA SEGUROS S. A
   Contact Person: Mr. Sergio Rodriguez
   Tel: +34-693-362-062
   Email: [1]axasegurosagency at aim.com

   Your  prize award has been insured with your email address and will be
   transferred to you upon meeting the requirement
   of the gaming board authority which includes your statutory obligations.Best
   Regards,

   Mrs. F. Transofa
   (Lottery co-ordinator).
   Madrid, 21th March 2008

   Note: All Won Prize must Be claimed/ Cleared not later than 7th of April.
   2008. After this date,
   all other winnings will considered as UNCLAIMED and returned to ministerio
   de Economia Y Hacienda.