[R] gui to run script

mysimbaa adel.tekari at sisltd.ch
Thu Mar 20 11:28:22 CET 2008

Dear R users,
I'm trying since longtime to make an autolaunch of my code, but no results.
I have programmed three codes. And depending on my data(logfile collected
from another source) I have (frequently) to run one of the three codes.

I'm looking for a better solution that run on of the codes without lauching
R, specifiying the path of the code and compile.

My idea is to make a gui (popup window) asking me :
- what of the three codes you want to run?
-autoload the corresponding code.
-save graphics in memory (when I type ctr+v it will appears.)

Is there any simple solution ?

Thanks for any help.

p.s. I running R under windows XP.