[R] R GUI question

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Mar 19 23:34:56 CET 2008

Dear Jeffrey,

The last issue of R News
<http://cran.r-project.org/doc/Rnews/Rnews_2007-3.pdf> has an article on
writing Rcmdr plug-in packages. Beyond the documentation that comes with it,
some more information about the Rcmdr package is available at
<http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Misc/Rcmdr/index.html>, including a link to
another article in the Journal of Statistical Software.

Regards,
 John

John Fox, Professor
Department of Sociology