[R] list()

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 19 14:14:16 CET 2008

I cannot remember seeing any specific tutorial on the
use of list().  There are bits and pieces here and
there but outside of the little bit in the Intro to R
I cannot think of any.

For your specific question about names you can always
assign (new) names to a list

 # Examples
# No name
aa <- list(rnorm(10,5,2), LETTERS[1:5])