[R] SAS data

Daniel Nordlund res90sx5 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 16 09:46:11 CET 2008

Sam,

If you actually tried to run the code as listed above, it is not surprising that it didn't work.   You wrote that the data was in D:/Data, but specified the libname reference as D:/SasData.   You specified the path to SAS as "C/Progra, Files/SAS Institute/9_1/SAS".  I can't believe that that is a valid path to SAS on any system.  I you write back to the list with actual code, location of data and sas.exe, and operating system (presumably MS Windows, but what version?), someone should be able to help.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA  USA