[R] Negative/ positive rolling correlation

Rthoughts seb.brockel at northampton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 12 23:16:09 CET 2008

Hi everybody, I really appeciate the help you have given me. I am getting
around R comfortably now and am able to import research project data, do
mathematical analysis of the data and produce graphs. My PhD project is
going really well in its early days, already collecting data and proposal
completed soon!

There is one question I have though. I can see that worksheets and history
can be saved, however I am beat as to exactly what they save? Do they save
the command lines and associated data sheets and graphs?

Oh, I'm using Rcmdr. In my case it is an excellent software that cuts hours
off my progamming work freeing up time for other parts of the project and
breaks, lol!

The other, I want to do a correlation to highlight matching patterns between
two columns of radon levels (96 lines each) divided by the hour they were
recorded in the two machines. A scattergraph is similar but I want to
produce visualtisations for negative/ positive correlation against time. Can
anyone suggest anything? Thanks.

Cheers if you can help.