Design´s validate() output

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 15:15:33 CET 2008

<darteta001 at ikasle.ehu.es> wrote in
news:8391419791darteta001 at ikasle.ehu.es:

> Dear list
>
> Is there anywhere I could find further information on how to
> interpret the output for a logistic regression for validate() from
> Design package?. I tried ?validate and google but I cannot find
> information on what the rows and the columns represent.

You could buy (or get from the library) Frank Harrell's book, "Regression
Modeling Strategies". My copy's index has 15 entries under validate.
Section 10.9 is a 5 page discussion that looks very on-point.

An broad Google search: "harrell, FE" validate regression , not
surprisingly produced numerous other citations. Frank's been at this
validation effort a while.

--
David Winsemius