[R] hclust graphics - plotting many points

Hans Ekbrand hans.ekbrand at sociology.gu.se
Tue Mar 11 10:43:23 CET 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 10:19:01AM -0000, michael watson (IAH-C) wrote:
> I'd recommend outputting either as pdf or as a windows metafile

Don't you have the problem of too small distances in the X11() window?

I've had similar problems with a graph in graphviz, where I found it
easier to get what I wanted using a png-driver instead of postscript
driver.

Png doesn't scale well, but it might be worth a try.

png(file="myfile.png", width=3000, height=2250)
plot(my_hc_object)
dev.off()

--
Hans Ekbrand (http://sociologi.cjb.net) <hans at sociologi.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 1408 C8D5 1E7D 4C9C C27E 014F 7C2C 872A 7050 614E