[R] state space model for poisson distribution

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Mar 11 04:05:37 CET 2008

      Have you looked at the 'sspir' package?  A good introduction to
the package can be found in C. Dethlefsen and S. Lundbye-Christensen
(2006) "Formulating state space models in r with focus on longitudinal
regression models", Journal of Statistical Software, 16(1)
[http://www.jstatsoft.org/v16/i01]

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves