[R] survreg asking for parameter "special"

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Tue Mar 11 04:01:32 CET 2008

I don't want to speak for others, but it might be impossible to help you
without having more detail of what you did. Please provide the exact code
you used, preferedly along with some (simulated or real) sample data, that
is to say a self-contained example. If in doubt, you can look at the r-help
posting guide what is meant by that.

http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

Cheers,
Daniel