[R] Tinn-R related problem

davidseres bigdave15 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 13:29:11 CET 2008

Greetings!

I have an issue with an R editor (namely Tinn-R). A few weeks ago all of a
sudden the backspace, enter and direction keys were not working. I updated
Tinn-R to the newest version but still no sollution. After this I tried
reinstalling it (prior to that I removed Tinn-R and deleted all the
"leftovers" manually) and still no change. In every other execution (e.g.
when I save a file) every key works fine.
I've been looking up tons of forums about this issue and have posted
questions but haven't found any reasonable answer. From what I have read in
the other forums I believe this issue is not necessarily R or Tinn-R related
but might be some hidden Windows settings (I'm using XP) but of this I'm not
sure.
Any suggestions?

David