[R] Try to save as PDF: font family not found in PostScript font database

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 14:05:27 CET 2008

Hi

I'm using 2.6.0 on Windows XP SP2.  I realise I'm on an old version,
please tell me if the problem is fixed in the newer versions.

When I try and use the graphics window menu to save a graph as PDF, I
get the following error, and no PDF produced

Error: Invalid font type
In addition: Warning messages:
1: font family not found in PostScript font database
2: font family not found in PostScript font database

Any help?

Thanks
Mick

The information contained in this message may be confide...{{dropped:14}}