[R] simulation study using R

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:40:13 CET 2008

One of the things you might take a look at is the 'filehash' package.
It is an easy way of storing/retrieving R objects.  I have an
application where my objects are matrices of about the same size and I
can quickly store the data and then come back later with a different
script to do further analysis.

--
Jim Holtman
Cincinnati, OH