[R] Imputation Packages

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Mar 3 14:04:43 CET 2008

Dear James and Arun,

The Social Sciences task view is out of date (updating it is on my to-do
list), and I'm aware of at least one other package, Amelia, for multiple
imputation of missing data (which isn't mentioned in the more up-to-date
Multivariate task view). There are probably others as well.

Regards,
 John

John Fox, Professor
Department of Sociology