[R] emacs and R

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Sun Mar 2 21:40:51 CET 2008

At the suggestion of many people, I have installed emacs on my linux (Fedora 8.0) computer with the intention of using emacs as window interface to R (2.6.0). I have gone though the emacs tutorial and don't see any information about how I should use emacs to run R. Can anyone suggest a document that I might read? In the past I have used R on a Windows XP system and used the built-in windowing interface.
Thank you,
John

John Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
Baltimore VA Medical Center GRECC,
University of Maryland School of Medicine Claude D. Pepper OAIC,
University of Maryland Clinical Nutrition Research Unit, and
Baltimore VA Center Stroke of Excellence

University of Maryland School of Medicine
Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524

(Phone) 410-605-7119
jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for th...{{dropped:6}}