[R] help

Xiaohui Chen chenxh007 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 05:46:25 CEST 2008

mclust is not doing the hierarchicial clustering, if I understand your
question correctly. Presumably you define certain distance measure,
hclust and cut funtions should do the job. On the other hand, if the
purpose is to extract the classification labels from mclust package, it
should be straightforward based on its documentation.

王春萍 写道: