[R] include S4 class and methods in a package

baptiste Auguié ba208 at exeter.ac.uk
Sat Jun 28 20:49:39 CEST 2008

Thanks Haris, I eventually got this to work thanks to some off-list
help and lots of trials and error. I have to admit I still don't
understand all the details of the procedure (the "generic" paradigm
in particular escapes me), but at least I have achieved a working
example that I can alter and study step by step.

Thanks again,

Baptiste