[R] Problems exporting graphs

Daniel Folkinshteyn dfolkins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 02:59:33 CEST 2008

not sure why it doesn't work, but try the following:
first, plot to a regular window, then run:
 > dev.copy(device=png, file="yourfilename.png")
 > dev.off()

see if that produces a file you want.

another note: what do you mean you can't just "copy and paste the graph"
in ubuntu? doesn't pressing print-screen make a screenshot? doesn't
pressing alt-printscreen make a screenshot of the current active window?
(or even from the main menu, "applications-> accessories -> take
screenshot" should work).