[R] stuck on making a line graph across time, with 4 categories--SOLVED

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Thu Jun 26 22:28:49 CEST 2008

Ben--

worked perfectly.  Thank you.  My first real experience with lattice
graphics.

--Chris

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]