[R] help with cube3d cube size

Mark Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:32:12 CEST 2008

Ben and Duncan,

Thanks for your helpful suggestions. I"m having some difficulty
navigating this really good package using my normal learning
techniques. When I do 'help(package = "rgl") it seems only a very
small subset of functions available show up. Perusing the rgl.pdf
downloaded from CRAN demonstrates the same lack of documentation.
There is no vignette. In addition, I have found at least one other
package with 3d functions (emdbook::curve3d()).

What is the best resource for learning about all the foo3d() and lower
level functionality that rgl and its dependents provide? I saw a book
at B&N just last week on openGL. Would that be helpful?

Mark