[R] Problem when building a test R package on PC

Doran, Harold HDoran at air.org
Tue Jun 24 17:52:03 CEST 2008

I don't know the problem per se, but I can say this.  In the past, I
used the Rossi example and wasn't able to build an R package for
Windows. I also explored other resources on the web and came to a
similar halt.

The only solution for me was to read the R manual and follow the Murdoch
instructions on his web site (link below). I think staying with the
canonical guides for this is the only way to get a build done properly.

http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools/