[R] Short courses for beginners?

David Hewitt dhewitt37 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 18:42:05 CEST 2008

Recently I've had a couple folks ask me whether there are short courses or
tutorials offered to help them get started in R. They're thinking of
small-ish courses that they could travel to (in the US) and spend a few days
focused on the basics of data manipulation and modeling in R. I've seen
announcements now and then on this list, but none recently. Is there a
central place where such announcements are posted, other than here? Anyone
know of upcoming courses? I checked the newsletter and mailing list
archives.

-----
David Hewitt
Research Fishery Biologist