[R] R web site-Useability & finding varous bits of documentation

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 19 19:58:40 CEST 2008

Again thanks Chuck but I doubt any newbie who has heard about R and wants to read some of the rather good documentation available is going to use that.  What I am trying to point out is that the R site is not the most easilly navigated for a newbie.

Think of it like visiting your local bank's website to report an phishing attack and having to drill down 2-3 pages to find the first hint of "Security".

IIRC I used to find the route to "Publications related to R" and lose it again about 3 times a week when I first started to try and use R.