[R] Deming Regression

Tom La Bone booboo at gforcecable.com
Wed Jun 18 14:43:54 CEST 2008

I believe that Deming regression also goes by the name of orthogonal
regression, which can be performed in R using pca methods. If you do a
search of the list for "orthogonal regression" you can see the previous
discussions of this topic.


Dexter Riley wrote:
> Hi all.  Has anyone ever done a Deming Regression in R?  I'm wondering if
> there's a simple way to do it.
> Thanks for all your help!
> -Ed

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Deming-Regression-tp17949318p17981875.html
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the R-help mailing list