[R] Odp: Problem in Binning of a data set

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Jun 18 14:04:14 CEST 2008

Hi

Well. I am a bit lost in your bins. If I understand correctly you shall
have some factor with bin values

bin.f <- cut(some data, levels)

then you can split your data according to values of bin.f

split(complete data, bin.f)

If this does not solve your problem just throw it to some other bin :-)

Regards
Petr

r-help-bounces at r-project.org napsal dne 18.06.2008 08:04:50:

> Hello,
>
> I am having problem with binning the data. I have a 50X3 matrix and I
binned
> the data for all the 3 columns. Using table command I got the total no.
of