[R] R as chart engine in web-service

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 18:43:10 CEST 2008

I think that you have to define some type of criteria on what you
expect the performance to be.  There is a cost/benefit tradeoff in
having multiple servers with a load balancer and this all depends on
how much you want to spend on a solution.  You might want to prototype
it in R to at least get an understanding of the data transformations
that are required and then after you have some performance data and a
target for usage, you can then make a better decision.

--
Jim Holtman
Cincinnati, OH