[R] candisc() error message

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jun 16 05:06:54 CEST 2008

Dear Tanya,

If I follow correctly what you're trying to do, you're in effect doing a
one-way MANOVA of 17 response variables on a six-level factor, with only 20
observations. That's not enough data. I'm copying to Michael Friendly in
case he hasn't seen your posting and would like to comment.

Regards,
 John

John Fox, Professor
Department of Sociology