[R] R as chart engine in web-service

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 01:55:06 CEST 2008

Can you put some criteria on 'better'/'faster'.  What throughput are
you expecting?  How many requests per second will you have to handle?
What is the timing of your current method?  What size/type machine
will you be running on?  Is data being accessed from a database which
may influence the timing?  So you need to give some specificity of
what your requirements are.

You can probably get faster (but maybe not better) with a plug-in, but
I would assume that it would also be more effort.