[R] Book on R graphics

Marcin Kozak nyggus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 10:57:23 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am looking for a book from which one could learn a wide range of
graphics in R, from the very beginning topics to those advanced
(though not necessarily concerned with a particular method or topic).
I don't look for a list of such books since this is on R's web page, I
am rather interested in your opinion on these books - which you would
recommend. The quality of writing and presentation, easiness of
understanding by non-experts, and such things are all what counts.

Many thanks in advance,
Marcin

--
"Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points" -- Knute Rockne