[R] Wanted: your examples of logged axes with custom tick marks

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:21:21 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I'm trying to improve the default layout of tick marks for log scaled
axes in ggplot2.  To this end, it would be really useful to see what
people actually do in practice.  If you've ever made a log-log (or
semi-log) plot and customised the location of the ticks, I'd really
appreciate a copy of your graph (if it's publicly available) or a
statement of the range of the data, and the tick marks you used.

I'm not aware of any published research on this topic, but if I've
missed something, a pointer to relevant work would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

Hadley

--