[R] Sweave: looping over mixed R/LaTeX code

Delphine Fontaine delphine.fontaine at genexion.com
Fri Jun 13 10:40:12 CEST 2008

Dear Stephan,

I have the same problem than you. My solution is a bit different but not very elegant....
I have a master document (let say master.Snw) and a file containing the code to repeat (which would be in the loop).
In the master document I start a counter at 0, and I copy " \SweaveInput{loop.Snw}" as many times as the n of the loop.
And in my loop.Snw, I don't forget to increment the counter of 1.
Not marvelous, but it works...

Delphine

Delphine Fontaine
Statistician
Data & Statistics Department
Genexion SA

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail