[R] Getting Batch mode to continue running a script after running into errors

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 13 08:37:29 CEST 2008

?stop explains why this happens and how to change it.

You can also set options(error=expression(NULL)) to ignore all errors, and
use tryCatch() (or its wrapper try()) skip particular expressions if tjhey
fail.

But surely in your example your script should check for existence of the
file by file.exists() or file.access()?