[R] The log function problem

Yohan Chalabi chalabi at phys.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 12 08:48:23 CEST 2008

   SVK> Hi R,
   SVK>
   SVK>
   SVK>
   SVK> Please see the below commands. The question is I can see the value of
   SVK> log(2) before loading the package fcalendar in R. But after loading the
   SVK> package, the 'log' function doesn't work. How to solve this problem?
   SVK> Also note that the function code differs before and after downloading
   SVK> the packages.

It seems that you are using a old version of fCalendar.
Please update all your Rmetrics packages ("update.packages()") and use the latest R version.

regards,
Yohan

--
PhD student
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology

www.ethz.ch
www.rmetrics.org

NOTE:
Rmetrics Workshop: http://www.rmetrics.org/meielisalp.htm
June 29th - July 3rd Meielisalp, Lake Thune, Switzerland