[R] bartlett-test

hanen hanen.mastouri at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 6 11:08:21 CEST 2008

i a have transformed my data to data frame named df with only column names(no
rownames).each column represnt one sample with 3 observations (in deed
nrow(df)=3, and ncol(df)=92).in order to check homoskedasticity of variance
of my 92 samples i do:

bartlett.test(df)

it work and give me a result.but i'm afread of getting false result,knowen
that a call of such function require a vector of data x and a factor g . g
is omitted when x is a list of vector.

is the call that i do true?
is a data frame in my case considered like a list of vector?