[R] (baseline) logistic regression + gof functions?

David Barron david.barron at sbs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 6 09:11:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure why you think glm doesn't provide goodness of fit tests.
Have a look at anova.glm and summary.glm.  All the functions you
mention can deal with multiple predictors.  multinom deals with
non-binary data.  lrm will deal with ordinal data as well as binary.
polr (in the MASS package) will also do ordinal logistic regression.

David