[R] surprising predicting capabilities

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Jun 3 18:43:48 CEST 2008

That is actually from August 2007 (typo in the fortunes package).

If you do

> RSiteSearch('Thou Shalt Not Even Think Graph Spreadsheet')

Then it will bring up the actual post and you can read it in context (along with the posts that lead to it and those that followed).

Basically, Ted was trying to shorten my soapbox without knocking me off of it after I replied to someone who wanted to add the values to a barchart like a particular spreadsheet.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org