[R] Significance of confidence intervals in the Non-Linear Least Squares Program.

bbouling benoit.boulinguiez at ensc-rennes.fr
Thu Jul 31 15:40:36 CEST 2008

Dear Pf. Ripley,

I use the nls() function coupled with the confint() to obtain the confidence
interval of assessed parameters of fitting model.

I don't understand why the confidence intervals estimated with such a method
aren't consistent?

Regards

B. Boulinguiez
Ph.D. in Chemistry
Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Rennes
35700 Rennes (FRANCE)