[R] Rprintf will not build in my C++ compiler

nmarti nate318i at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 23:06:24 CEST 2008

Who cares that "An Introduction to the .C Interface to R" is not an
"Official" manual.
Does it matter?
I was just trying to site where I got the code from and not claim it as my
own.  Would you prefer if I plagiarized stuff Professor?

Sorry for not posting in devel, I thought this was a basic question.